The Office of Information Technology performed some required maintenance to Greenville Technical College Gmail accounts today. During this process, the Google-sync tool unfortunately disabled an unknown number of passwords. If you encounter problems logging into your GTC Gmail account, please contact the Office of Information Technology at (864) 250-8000 (press “2” twice and then press “6” for technical support) Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and we will help you reset your password.
For Greenville Technical College students needing technical assistance
- Call (864) 250-8000 - select Option 2 twice and then Option 6
- Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Important GTC4me, Blackboard, and student email account information
- GTC4me/Blackboard user name help will allow you to determine your user name. The same user name is used for GTC4me and Blackboard.
- To have your GTC student email password reset, contact support at (864) 250-8000 . You may also be able to reset your password clicking Need help? on the email sign-in page.
- To change your email on record, log into GTC4me and look for the WebAdvisor menu on the lower left. Click Student Profile, then click Contact Information Change.
For other Blackboard issues
For Greenville Technical College employees needing technical assistance
- Call (864) 255-4357 (H-E-L-P)
For Economic Development and Corporate Training (EDCT) Students (Continuing Education)
- EDCT students receive a Blackboard account. For technical assistance with user names or passwords, please call (864) 250-8000 . Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Technical or other issues with this website