Bausch + Lomb offers opportunities for select students to develop hands-on work experience while earning their degree in Mechatronics. B+ L Tech Scholars also receive scholarships to cover tuition, fees and books for the program, in addition to competitive pay for part-time employment.
- Hands-on work experience at one of the most respected healthcare companies in the world.
- A customized work schedule adjusted to your class schedule.
- Become eligible for entry-level employment at Bausch + Lomb upon graduation.
- Earn an estimated salary of $45.000.
- $2000 per semester to cover tuition cost, fees, and books.
- Be a full-time student in the Mechatronics program at Greenville Technical College
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Be available to work between 12-20 hours per week at Bausch + Lomb during program. Starting wage is $16.00/hr. with a $0.50/hr. increase with every successful completion of a semester to a maximum of $18.00/hr.
- Pass pre-employment test, background screening and drug test
- Provide a faculty recommendation that includes attendance
For more information on the Bausch + Lomb Technical Scholars Program, please contact Lori Hoyer, Lori.Hoyer@gvltec.edu
, or call (864) 236-6470, or Sandra Hartsell, Sandra.Hartsell@gvltec.edu
, (864) 250-8049.