ECS Carolinas provides an opportunity to earn valuable work experience in the construction industry while working toward your degree at Greenville Technical College. ECS Carolinas Tech Scholars receive scholarships as well as competitive pay for part-time work.
- Hands-on work experience at one of the most respected healthcare companies in the world.
- A customized work schedule adjusted to your class schedule.
- Become eligible for entry-level employment at ECS Carolinas upon graduation.
- Earn an estimated salary of $45.000.
- $2000 per semester to cover tuition cost, fees, and books.
- Be a full-time student in the Architectural Engineering Technology or the Construction Engineering Technology program at Greenville Technical College
- Have completed at least one semester at Greenville Technical College
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Be available to work between 12-20 hours per week at ECS Carolinas during program. Starting wage is $16.00/hr. with a $0.50/hr. increase with every successful completion of a semester to a maximum of $18.00/hr.
- Pass pre-employment test, background screening and drug test.
- Provide a faculty recommendation that includes attendance
For more information on the ECS Carolinas Tech Scholars Program, please contact Lori Hoyer, Lori.Hoyer@gvltec.edu
, or call (864) 236-6470.