Earn a bundle of three entry-level advanced manufacturing certifications through the employment training program, Manufacturing Production Technician.
What You’ll Earn
90 hours of training comprised of
- MSSC Quality Practices & Measurement
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- OSHA 10 - General Industry
- Hands-on Lab Training
- Math for Manufacturing
Earn this training in as little as three weeks!
In order to enroll in the MPT program, you must:
- Earn at least a Silver on the WorkKeys test
- Successfully pass a drug and background check
- Hold a GED or high school diploma
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident, and a S.C. resident
- Be committed to completing the program and be physically able to work in the manufacturing field
Why Become a Production Tech?
Average starting salary for entry-level advanced manufacturing positions is $12/hour, and in some places, higher. Employers are ready to fill these positions. Recent graduates of the MPT program are finding employment and a future.