Once admitted to the college, qualified students will be referred to an advisor by the Admissions and Registration Center. It is very important that students contact their assigned advisor as soon as possible to ensure proper health program entry.
Most Health & Wellness students are to be advised at the Admissions and Registration Center (ARC) at McAlister Square, with some exceptions (see below). All other Health & Wellness Division pre-clinical advising is to be done at the ARC.
- Patient Care Technician students should contact Chris Kabali at the Barton Campus at (864) 250-8752 or TBA at the Northwest Campus.
- Current radiographers who are interested in the Computed Tomography program should contact Lacy Kelly for advising.
- Current radiographers who are interested in the Magnetic Resonance Imaging program should contact Pam Anthony for advising.
- Current RNs that are interested in advanced courses through our Post-RN/Nursing Specialties courses, please contact Barbara Nickles or Renee Zorn.
- Massage Therapy and Personal Trainer students should contact the Benson Campus advisors or call (864) 250-3001.