Greenville Technical College helped Julia find the right career fit.
At first, Julia wanted to be a math teacher, then an EMT, and later a nurse. Finally, she found the right fit in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program. Affordable tuition at Greenville Technical College allowed her to explore the possibilities without breaking the bank. And the Career Services office provided the resources to make an informed decision. Now Julia’s headed toward a career that allows her to help other people with daily life and a future that offers job security and a strong salary.
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With four campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.