With Greenville Technical College, Katlyn’s career will soon take off.
Katlyn had the career she wanted right in front of her. With two sisters who had attended Greenville Technical College to become nurses, she knew the path she would take. And because she attended Greenville Technical Charter High School, she earned college credits that will make her path a little shorter. Once she finishes the Nursing program, Katlyn will transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree. Then her career should really take off as a flight nurse, stabilizing trauma patients on helicopters as they travel to the hospital.
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With four campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.