Greenville Technical College Career Services office is pleased to offer GTC student and alumni an online platform that is revolutionizing how academic and technical STEM students are being discovered by colleges and companies looking for them.
STEM Premier is an online solution that can:
- Assist students and alumni in designing a career pathway.
- Help educators in recruiting top talent to their schools.
- Allow employers to develop a stable, continuous pipeline of potential candidates.
The platform allows GTC students to:
- Build a digital portfolio displaying skills and experience
- Receive personalized career guidance and mentorship
- Access scholarships, internships & job opportunities
- Connect with college and industry via direct message
As a GTC student and alumni, you receive Premium Level access to STEM Premier at no cost.
Students and Alumni, begin your profile by going to the How to Get Started link below under Helpful Links.
Faculty and Staff, STEM Premier allows students to invite you as mentors to their profiles. It is a great opportunity to engage your students and provide guidance, coaching and mentorship.
Here are some helpful materials to assist you in using STEM Premier with your students:
Questions? Contact STEM Premier at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. You can also visit stempremier.com to learn more.