Greenville Technical College helped Yesenia get on the track to success.
Upon graduating from J.L. Mann High School, Yesenia Mendoza wasn’t sure if she was ready for a four-year college. She also was unclear on which career path to take. Greenville Technical College helped her get on track—in its Marketing Program. It was there she found classes she loved and teachers who inspired her to follow her dream. Now armed with an associate degree, she’s ready to continue her education toward a bachelor’s degree and pursue a successful career in marketing communications.
Work toward a bachelor’s degree and transfer now or later.
Greenville Technical College offers transfer programs that let you get into your field quickly. Start at Greenville Technical College and transfer to a four-year college right away or at a later date. With some programs, your employer will even pay for you to complete the rest of your four-year degree. At Greenville Technical College, you have transfer options including articulation agreements and transfer tracks.
Click here to check out Greenville Technical College’s transfer center >
Get your college experience now.
You can start your college experience now with student activities, volunteer opportunities and study abroad options.
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You’ll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won’t have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With five campuses located across Greenville County, there’s one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Greenville Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges just as Clemson and USC are, so you receive a quality education, and if you transfer, your credits move with you. Click here to learn why accreditation is important >
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.