Are you registered for MAT 109, 110, or 120?
Would you like to feel more prepared?
Accelerate Math can help you too!
Take time PRIOR to the start of classes to brush up on prerequisite skills and learn concepts that will make your college math course a much more positive experience and improve your chances for success. To assist you in your preparation, GTC mathematics faculty developed Prep for MAT 109/110 and Prep for MAT 120 refresher courses.
Just like the original Accelerate Math programs, this prep is web-based, self-paced, and diagnostic. It will identify your math strengths and weaknesses and will design a plan for you to improve your weaknesses. You will have access to it anytime, anywhere. Start immediately in order to give yourself ample time to make the best of this opportunity.
To sign up for Accelerate Math:
- Visit the GTC bookstore at the Admissions and Registration Center to purchase the software access.
- Bring the receipt to one of the following labs:
- Barton Campus, Building 102, Room 158 (inside the library), (864) 236-6464
- Benson Campus, Room 114, (864) 250-3035
- Brashier Campus, Room 120, (864) 250-7955
- Northwest Campus, Room 140, (864) 250-3640
Accelerate Math began as part of the Achieving the Dream Initiative