If you’re ready to get the education you need to qualify for a good job, move up in your field, or transfer for a bachelor’s degree, apply today!
Apply before the posted application deadline for the semester in which you plan to attend
In order to enroll, state law requires that you must verify your citizenship or lawful presence in the United States by submitting the Legal Presence form (pdf) and providing one of the following documents.
- Valid South Carolina (or most other states) driver's license or permit
- Valid state issued photo identification card
- U.S. birth certificate & photo ID
- U.S. passport
- Military identification
- Certificate of naturalization
- Permanent residents: contact the Admissions Office for a list of acceptable documents
- International students: contact your designated school official for more information
- If you applied online, you’ll get an email with your next steps.
- If you applied in person, an admissions officer will guide you.
- If you mailed your application, move on to the next step. You’ll get a letter in 7 to 10 days confirming that we’ve received your application.
Once you’ve applied, you’re ready to move on to Step 2 – apply for Financial Aid.
You can click here to find out the status of your application.
Planning to live in student housing? You’ll need to apply for housing separately. Visit www.gtechhousing.com for details.