If you’re ready to get the education you need to qualify for a good job, move up in your field, or transfer for a bachelor’s degree, apply today!
Apply before the posted application deadline for the semester in which you plan to attend.
Need help using the online application? Check out the guide to completing the online application (PDF) for help.
In order to enroll, state law requires that you must verify your citizenship or lawful presence in the United States by submitting the Legal Presence form (pdf) and providing one of the following documents.
- Valid South Carolina (or most other states) driver's license or permit
- Valid state issued photo identification card
- U.S. birth certificate & photo ID
- U.S. passport
- Military identification
- Certificate of naturalization
- Permanent residents: contact the Admissions Office for a list of acceptable documents
- International students: contact your designated school official for more information
You can find out your application status here.
Planning to live in student housing? You’ll need to apply for housing separately. Visit Greenville Technical College Housing on the web for details.