When this veteran came to campus, he quickly made his mark.
After six years in the Air Force, Bo tried a few colleges before he found Greenville Technical College in 2013. Ever since, organizations on campus have benefitted from his leadership skills. He is head of the Habitat Club and Student Veterans while serving as communications officer for student government and earning excellent grades in the General Technology Associate in Applied Science program. Soon, he hopes to lead a business with the same degree of success.
Are you a veteran? Learn more on how Greenville Technical College supports veterans and service members.
Our priority is to serve the people who have served our country. Greenville Technical College is proud to be a Military Times “Best for Vets” college and a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly School. We want to be best for you, too, by providing the assistance you need to get enrolled and take advantage of the benefits available to you.
Learn more about veterans services >
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers recognize Greenville Technical College on your resume
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With five campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.
Visit HVAC/R for important information about the educational debt, earnings, and graduation rates of students who attended this program.