Our employment application process includes two easy steps:
- Read and accept the GTC Standards of Behavior.
- Complete and submit an online application for position(s) for which you qualify.
- GTC only accepts applications through our online applicant tracking system.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must apply to each position of interest.
- You will receive a system generated email upon successful submission.
For ALL faculty positions
An unofficial/student copy of your transcript must be submitted along with your on-line application if the position you are applying for requires a degree and/or certificate. If you are unable to attach transcripts to your on-line application, they may be sent to the Office of Human Resources by the closing date of the position. Official transcripts must be provided upon hire.
Access our Employment Frequently Asked Questions or contact GTC Human Resources at (864) 250-8190 for assistance.
Individuals with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation(s) in the application, interview and employment processes. Please contact the Office of Human Resources at (864) 250-8192.
Once you have accepted the GTC Standards of Behavior, you will be directed away from the Greenville Technical College website to our online employment application system. This online system is designed for you to search through all of our job postings, create an online application, and upload any supporting documents that you wish to include.
- To apply for a job, click "Create Login". Enter your email address and create a password and confirm it. Then click "Create".
- If you elect to view the job postings without creating a login first, you may click to login at the bottom of the Job Opening Notice.
- The initial application process will take approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Enter your email address and password
- Click "Login"
- Now you can:
- Update your contact information
- Apply to other positions without completing a whole new application
- View the status of your submitted applications
You may save your application and come back to it later for completion. Please remember that your application must be submitted prior to the closing date of the job for consideration. Draft applications cannot be reviewed.
Please do not use your browser's "Back," "Forward," or "Refresh" buttons. This may cause loss of data or log you out of the system before you have submitted your application. Please use the navigational buttons within the application site.
Once an application has been submitted, only contact information can be edited. If you wish to change or add content, you will need to submit a new application prior to the closing date.
Please do not send copies of your application/resume via fax or mail. We cannot accept them in that form and cannot guarantee delivery of your papers back to you. However, you are free to print your application for your own records.
For your protection, our online employment application system utilizes password protected user accounts. When setting up a new user account, please select a password that will be easy for you to remember. Your password will be needed to apply for other positions or check on the status of your application(s).
If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Password” link on the employment application system site. A new password will be emailed to you. Copy and paste it into the field. Be careful you do not copy an extra space as this will prevent you from being able to login. Once you get back into the site, change your password to something you can remember using the option on the left side of your screen.
We appreciate the time you are investing in Greenville Technical College and your patience during the selection process. Please keep in mind that we receive a large number of applications for our positions, and it takes some time to review all of the information received.
- Applications are screened daily by the Human Resources Department to determine if each applicant meets minimum qualification requirements. Only those applicants whose experience and education meet the requirements stated on the job opening notice will be forwarded to the hiring authority for review.
- Applications will be accepted through the job closing date. After the job has closed from advertising, the hiring authority and interview team will begin reviewing applications to identify top candidates.
- GTC managers make every effort to review applications in a timely manner. If your status still says “in progress”, your information is being reviewed and you may still be considered for the position. If you are selected as a potential candidate, the hiring manager will contact you for an interview. If you are not selected for an interview, please feel free to apply for other openings that match your interest and qualification. Some faculty positions will require a mini-teach in the interview on an assigned topic.
- New hires MUST show evidence of U.S. Citizenship or legal residence in the U.S. in order to be eligible for employment. Authority for collecting this information is in Title 8, U.S. Code, Section 1324A. Greenville Technical College participates in the E-Verify System and requires Criminal Background Investigations to be performed on all new hired employees.
- Please note we are often recruiting adjunct faculty for applicant pools. Position(s) may be posted frequently in order to maintain an adequate pool of applicants and will be filled on an as-needed basis. Your application may be considered for current or future openings. We invite you to apply for the position as often as it is posted to express your continued interest.
We wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment.
GTC Campus Police prepares an annual Safety and Fire Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. Read the full report at http://gvltec.edu/cleryreport/