Love to teach?
Join us to learn more about how you may be able to apply your knowledge and experience for the benefit of GTC students!
Adjunct temporary faculty positions are established on a semester basis to meet academic needs.
For more information, please contact GTC Human Resources: (864) 250-8192.
Future PART-TIME TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES may include days, evenings, weekends, and online classes among our four campus locations.
Summary of Credential Requirements:
- Transfer Courses – A master’s degree in the discipline, or a master’s degree in another field with 18 graduate hours in the discipline.
- Non-Transfer Courses – The minimum academic degree for faculty teaching in professional, occupational, and technical areas must be at the same level at which the faculty member is teaching. A typical combination is a bachelor’s degree with appropriate work experience.
- Diploma/Certificate Programs (Industrial Classes) – Requires some college or specialized training but with emphasis on competence through work experience.
- Developmental Education – Bachelor’s degree in the discipline being taught and experience or graduate training.
- For ALL Faculty Positions – An unofficial/student copy of your transcript, professional license, and/or certificate must be submitted along with your online application if the position you are applying for requires a degree, license, and/or certificate. Official documents are required when you begin employment.
Now recruiting for:
Accounting * Administrative Office Technology * Advertising Design * Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Anatomy & Physiology * Auto Body Repair * Automotive Technology * Avionics * College Skills
Computer Skills & Applications * Computer Technology * Cosmetology * Criminal Justice * Culinary Arts
Diesel Equipment Technology * Design * English (Curriculum & Developmental)
English as a Second Language * General Biology * History * Lab Assistants * Mechatronics
Machine Tool Technology * Management * Marketing * Math (Curriculum & Developmental) * Music
Nursing * Psychology * Reading * Sociology * Spanish * Supply Chain * Typography * Welding
View current job opening notices and apply online at