Greenville Technical College (GTC) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an on-going effort to provide financial transparency in state government. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run government, and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
The college will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth day of the month following the month end. GTC will maintain three years of check data going forward. Check register reports are in a PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Transaction amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Vendor name/Payee: payee (employee names are redacted and replaced with "GTC Employee", student names with "GTC Student")
- Department: name of the department, project or grant
- Category: general description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds, and other ACH transactions such as sales taxes paid to the Department of Revenue.
Procurement Card Transactions
The college's Procurement/Credit Card transactions are posted to the State of South Carolina Comptroller General's website on a monthly basis:
Procurement Card Statements (SC Comptroller General's website)
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (pdf)
2008-2009 | 2009-2010 | 2010-2011 | 2011-2012 | 2012-2013 | 2013-2014 | 2014-2015 | 2015-2016
SC Tech Hotline
GTC Fraud and Abuse policy
For additional information, contact Marketing and Communications at (864) 250-8305.