Internal Grants for Professional Development
Faculty members from all disciplines are encouraged to internationalize their courses.
- Course revisions may include adding an international unit or incorporating international examples throughout the course.
- In addition, programs can be internationalized by introducing foreign experiences, participating in structured experiential learning in immigrant communities, or developing high quality, low cost Study Abroad opportunities.
- Applications are available yearly in May
Outside opportunities for faculty
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar - Fulbright Programs have a goal of increasing mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and people of other countries. Visiting Scholars can offer lectures or enrichment opportunities to students. More about the Fullbright Visiting Scholar program >
- East-West Center - The Asian Studies Development Program (ASDP) aims to enhance teaching about Asia at American undergraduate institutions. ADSP offers content-focused development programs, field seminars in Asia, workshops, and an annual academic conference. More about the East-West Center >