If you are currently an International Student (F-1 visa holder) studying in the U.S. and would like to attend Greenville Technical College:
- Declare your intentions to either take a summer course as a visiting student or transfer your F-1 student visa to Greenville Technical College.
- If you are planning to attend as a visiting summer student, please complete the Transient Student Enrollment Process (including: Declaration of Legal Presence, Current Visa, I-20 and Driver's License, if applicable).
- If you are planning to transfer your I-20 from another college or institution to Greenville Technical College, please email InternationalAdmissions@gvltec.edu and begin compiling the International Student Admission Requirements
If you are currently living in the U.S. holding another visa type and would like to transfer to an F-1 student visa:
- Research visa transfer or contact an Immigration Attorney to see if this transfer is permissible.
- Email InternationalAdmissions@gvltec.edu and begin compiling the International Student Admissions Requirements.