GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

PTA Program FAQ

What if I have taken the Phase I general education courses at another college or university?

Courses taken at other colleges or universities will be evaluated by transcript evaluators when final official transcripts are sent to Greenville Technical College directly from the institutions. Tentatively, students should access for in state colleges or universities and for out of state colleges and universities for course equivalencies.