GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


Am I expected to have a certain GPA when I graduate from high school to enter Greenville Technical College?
No. Greenville Technical College has an open door policy. To earn an associate degree from most of our programs, you must have an accepted high school diploma or GED. However, we do offer programs that do not require proof of graduation or GED. See more about Admissions Requirements.