GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


How does a re-admit student re-enroll into Greenville Technical College?
Re-admit students should follow the Returning Student enrollment steps: complete Step 1 (apply to the college) and Step 2 (complete the FAFSA, if applying for financial aid) then contact the Admissions office or Student Services at any of our campuses before completing any other steps.