GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


Does Greenville Technical College accept correspondence school diplomas?
Before we can determine acceptance of diploma, we must receive documentation of the school's accreditation. Upon receipt, we can check to see if the accrediting body is a member of our regionally accrediting body which is necessary because of our Title IV funding. Documentation may be faxed to (864) 250-8534. See more about acceptable high school graduation types