GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


What do I do if I am transferring to Greenville Technical College from another college or university?
If you have previously attended another college or university and wish to transfer to Greenville Technical College, you'll complete Step 1 (apply to the college) and Step 2 (complete the FAFSA, if applying for financial aid). Prior to Step 3 (submitting transcripts) or any testing, contact the Admissions office or Student Services at any of our campuses. If you have 12 college transfer credits with a grade of a C or higher, you may not need to submit high school transcripts or take the placement test.