GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


If I change majors, will I be assigned a new advisor?
If you change academic programs/majors, you will be referred to a professional advisor for initial assistance and then will be re-assigned to a new academic advisor in your new area of study. Please note that a Program Change form must be completed and submitted to Student Records before a new academic advisor can be assigned. Always talk with your academic advisor before making any changes to your academic program.