GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


Is it possible to change my assigned advisor?If you wish to change advisors, you should visit the Divisional Advising Center or satellite campus where your program is housed. A typical reason for requesting a new advisor WITHOUT changing academic programs would be incompatible schedules or the academic advisor is located at a different campus.