GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index



If I plan to major in business, accounting or computer science at a four-year college or university, should I use the AAS degree plan?

No. For business or accounting, you should use the AA or AS degree plan.

The AAS degree is best if you are not planning on transferring to a four-year institution. However, some of the AAS degrees have transfer options to a bachelor’s degree. The college or university you plan to transfer to will determine whether you should be an AAS or AA or AS major at Greenville Technical College. Visit the Planning and Transfer Headquarters (PATH) or your Divisional Advising Center to receive information on transfer options for your AAS degree.