GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


What kind of credit can I get for Early College classes? College credit earned in courses identified as University Transfer are accepted as transfer credit at any two-year and most four-year public colleges in South Carolina as well as most colleges nationwide. It is the responsibility of the Early College student to contact any colleges where they are considering enrolling to confirm that they will accept the GTC course. Greenville Technical College is SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) accredited. Students at Greenville County Public Schools should check with high school administration to see how college credits transfer at the high school level.