How do I make a correction after I get my SAR?
Students can make corrections after receiving the Student Aid Report (SAR) three ways:

  • Go online to with your PIN, make changes, and submit.
  • Make changes on SAR and mail back to Department of Education
  • Visit the Financial Aid Office, and speak with a Financial Aid Officer.

More about the SAR >