What type of Financial Aid is available?

Financial aid is money that is given, earned, or lent to help students pay for their education. Most financial aid is provided by the government and the college. Almost all financial aid is awarded in the form of a package. Financial aid packages can be composed of grants, scholarships, federal loans and work study programs. Aid can assist students with limited financial resources to pursue their goals by studying at Greenville Technical College. Individuals enrolled in or accepted at the college and who demonstrate a financial need or desire scholarship consideration must submit a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)