Why do I have to pay back my financial aid to Greenville Technical College if it is federal funds?
If a student is a federal financial aid recipient, he/she must attend all classes for which they are enrolled. If the student stops attending all of the classes before completing 60% of the semester, money is owed back to the assistance program. Greenville Technical College is required to return federal funds, so you must pay the money back to Greenville Technical College.