GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

Health & Wellness FAQ

Where do I go to change my program identifier if my educational goals change prior to being accepted to progress through the clinical phase?This change may be made through Student Records located at the ARC. You must complete and sign the program update form and submit to Student Records.