GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

Health & Wellness FAQ

What if I apply to the college as a health science major with a bachelor’s degree and I have already completed all of the required pre-requisites and/or general education courses?
  • Upon application to the college, you will initially be coded as an Associate of Science student.
  • You will be re-coded as a specific health science student after you are accepted into the clinical phase of the health science program during the program orientation.