GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

Health & Wellness FAQ

What if I transfer to the college as a health science major but still need to complete some or all of the required pre-requisites and/or general education courses?
  • Upon application to the college, you will initially be coded as an Associate of Science student.
  • If you receive any federal financial aid such as Pell Grant and or federal loan, and depending upon the courses you need to complete, the courses needed may not be eligible for federal aid. However, if you are eligible for Lottery Tuition Assistance or other state funding and/or private student loans, the cost of courses needed may be funded by such sources. It is very important that you work with your academic advisor and financial aid advisor regarding financial aid eligibility.
  • You will be required to complete all program pre-requisites prior to submitting a weighted admissions form for the clinical phase.