GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

Nursing Program FAQ

Is CPR required? 

Yes. Two year CPR must be Health Care Provider Adult/Child/Infant. Only courses titled “CPR for the Professional Rescuer” by the American Red Cross or “Health Care Provider” by the American Heart Association are accepted. Classes are offered by the Economic Development and Corporate Training Division at Greenville Technical College. You may call (864) 250-8800 to enroll. You must also ensure your CPR certification is kept current.