GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


How are transcripts submitted? Official transcripts must be submitted directly to the Admissions office or Student Services at any of our campuses. Official transcripts received by Greenville Technical College become part of an official record and cannot be returned or released to the student.