GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


How do I get a copy of my transcripts from schools I previously attended?Use the school or college's request process or fill out the appropriate form below and give it to your former school. That institution will send your transcript to us and may charge you a fee.