GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


What if I can't get my transcript submitted before classes start?You can be admitted for one semester pending proof of state high school completion/GED after you complete placement testing or provide sufficient ACT, AP, IB or SAT scores. You may be admitted to a program with an unofficial college transcript for one semester only, two (2) weeks prior to the start of the semester.