Big Plans Start at Greenville Technical College
Lauren chose to begin her career in nursing at Greenville Technical College because of the program’s reputation in the community. Coupled with the much lower cost compared to a four-year college, Lauren saw a tremendous value in getting her associate in nursing at GTC and then transferring to complete her bachelor’s degree at Clemson University.
Lauren believes that as a nurse, you always have an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life – big or small. Her dream is to help women during one of the most important experiences in their lives – childbirth. After completing her BSN at Clemson, Lauren wants to study midwifery in graduate school at Vanderbilt University and become a Certified Nurse Midwife. Beginning her nursing career at GTC will ensure she’s well prepared to continue on her educational path without debt that will follow her forever.
Why Start at Greenville Technical College?
Ask a health care professional about the nursing program at Greenville Technical College, and you’re likely to hear about the quality of education and the value of the college as a trusted hiring source. With our BSN Bound program, students can easily go from graduating from Greenville Technical College (GTC) with an associate degree in nursing (ADN) to enrolling at a University to receive a bachelor’s of science in nursing (BSN). With many options to choose from, including online programs, students can graduate with their BSN in as little as 12-18 months after transferring.
Click here to learn more about our Nursing program >
GTC Nursing: Quality, Value, Seamless Transfer
- Quality Program – Known for its emphasis on clinical proficiency in a variety of health care settings, employers express confidence in the program and in the skills new nurses bring to the job.
- Seamless Transfer – Transferring is seamless because of our accreditation.
- Industry Partnerships and Early Hands-on Experience – Students work hand-in-hand with professionals in the industry and have the opportunity to interact with local employers during their clinical rotations.
- Employment – GTC nursing graduates are well positioned for employment upon becoming an RN.
Click here to read what area colleges and hiring sources have to say >
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With five campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.