Greenville Technical College Student Ambassadors have successfully achieved the Emerging Leaders distinction in the Student Leadership Development Program. They offer information and guidance to new and prospective students through recruitment events and tours.
Student Ambassadors meet once per month, are active on all campuses and participate in a minimum of 10 hours per month where they will
- Provide and schedule campus tours for prospective students
- Participate as peer resource at new student orientations
- Promote and increase involvement in student events and opportunities
- Collaborate with student organizations to maintain a college-wide events calendar
- Emphasize the importance of GTC4Me/GMail/Blackboard
- Volunteer at community events
- Recruit potential students for ambassadors program at FYE events, new student orientations, and fall/spring bash etc.
Students must achieve Emerging Leader distinction and meet minimum 2.0 GPA - SAP requirements.