Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Classroom, Blended e-Learning, and e-Learning Training Available
Click the links below to find out more and to enroll in our next class:
In-House (contract) or Open Enrollment training is available.
For more information, contact Marco.Luzzatti@gvltec.edu or (864) 250-8063
Lean Six Sigma combines the best methods available today for simultaneously improving quality, speed, productivity and cost. Achieve up to 90% lead time reductions, increased capacity, bottom-line impact, Six Sigma quality levels and more. Lean Six Sigma training has shown it can pay for itself in six months or less. Learn to effectively combine the quality, infrastructure, and problem solving capabilities of Six Sigma with the speed, capacity and flexibility of lean with amazing results.
Attend World-Class Training from the people who wrote the books on Lean and Six Sigma!
Receive reputable training and certification – no need for other exams or certifications!
Done correctly, Lean Six Sigma is one of the best ways to execute business strategy today. Done poorly it can be a nightmare! Maximize success by taking advantage of this opportunity to attend a public offering of the internationally renowned programs created by the George Group, the leaders in Lean Six Sigma implementation.
- Greenville Technical College was the first of only two current locations in the world conducting open enrollment training in alliance with the George Group, now a part of Accenture.
- Greenville Technical College’s highly rated, Master Black Belt instructors have trained and coached more than 800 international belts from all over the U.S. and more than 30 countries.
- Participants come from all industries spanning government, manufacturing and service and from countries as far away as Chile, England, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Kuwait, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Turkey, Vietnam and others.
- Greenville Technical College’s location has easy access to airport, hotels and nationally-recognized downtown Greenville.
Greenville Technical College's unique classroom-based training, certification and coaching is the culmination of 15 years of experience by the George Group and Greenville Technical College conducting process improvements across a multitude of manufacturing and service organizations.
- Recently enhanced training includes action learning which incorporates simulations, case studies, project coaching and exercises.
- Free coaching and project certification review, even after your training is finished.
- Free LSS templates and DMAIC roadmaps/checklists.
- Includes training in Excel based statistics and the statistical software Minitab, the most widely-used statistical software in the world.
- Fully integrated service and manufacturing curriculum, examples and certification which enhances learning and is preferred by our students.
- Two “Lean Six Sigma for Manufacturing and Service” certificates are awarded upon meeting requirements: a certificate of training and full belt certification (after a project is reviewed and approved).
- Training includes course notebooks, two reference books, Lean Six Sigma Pocket Guide, lunch, snacks and beverages.
- Never look at work the same way again!
Contact Marco.Luzzatti@gvltec.edu or (864) 250-8063 for detailed outline or more information.
Our program graduates have documented millions of dollars of savings for their organizations. Plus they’ve earned more for themselves – earning thousands of dollars more than their counterparts without Lean Six Sigma training.
As reported in December of 2012 in the American Society for Quality Salary Survey, the average salary in the U.S. was:
- Green Belts - $70,500
- Black Belts - $92,000
- Master Black Belts - $110,000
Various sources show training and certification go a long way toward realizing job placement, higher income, career advancement and job mobility. Lean Six Sigma abilities and experience are valued in organizations and the market.