The Marketing and Communications Department enhances the brand reputation of Greenville Technical College as an exemplary center for learning that enables student success and promotes economic development, by:
- developing and implementing college-wide and departmental marketing plans and programs
- designing and producing all marketing materials
- serving as a resource for all employees in developing communications
- providing PR counsel for college departments
- working with departments and areas of the college to create and maintain Web site and portal content
For information and resources on social media, email signatures, internal communications, logo usage, Web site standards, brand identity, and public relations, please refer to the Communication Guidelines (PDF).
Find a knowledgeable source or schedule a speaker.
More about the speakers bureau >