Instructor of Spanish
Room 203 A
MTWTH 8:15-9:30 and 10:30-11 a.m.
TR 1-2 p.m.
F 8-10 a.m.
Phone: (864) 250-3062
- Master of Science in Education, Major: Spanish, May 1996, State University of New York, New Paltz, New York
- Bachelor of Arts; Major: Languages (Spanish, English and French) Caldas University, Caldas, Colombia - South America
- Normal Nal, Caldas, Colombia - South America, Normalista Superior - Elementary School Teacher
- Spanish Instructor, Greenville Technical College, Benson Campus, Greer South Carolina, Summer 2006 to Present,
- Spanish Instructor, University of South Carolina Upstate, Spartanburg, South Carolina, Fall 2003 to Summer 2007
- Spanish Instructor, Spartanburg Technical College, Spartanburg, South Carolina, Summer 2003 to Fall 2004
- EDP Director, St. Paul The Apostle Catholic School, Spartanburg, South Carolina, Fall 2002 to Summer 2003
- Bilingual Teacher, Middletown School District, Middletown, New York, Fall 1997 to Summer 2002
- (ACTFL) American Council on The Teaching of Foreign Languages, Fall 2004-2005
- (SCFLTA) South Carolina Foreign Language Teacher's Association, Spring 2004-2005
- (AATSP) The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese, Spring 2004-2006
- (SCOLT) Southern Conference on Language Teaching, Spring 2005
- (Reflections) Foreign Language Teacher's Workshop, Spring 2003-2006
- Memberships: ACTFL, SCFLTA, AATSP
- Scholarship to study French in France 1991