Keep in mind the following for using Brainfuse:
- Students must be enrolled at Greenville Technical College and also enrolled in the course where tutoring is requested.
- Usage will be monitored to evaluate the program and to safeguard against abuses.
- Students are allowed 3 hours per month of live tutoring.
- Students are allowed 3 submissions a month to the Writing Center and 24/7 Question Center.
How to get started with on-line tutoring:
- Login to Blackboard
- You will then be taken to the My GTC page inside Blackboard
- The Brainfuse Help Now link appears on the left hand side of the My GTC page, under the tools menu.
- Click on the link and the Brainfuse site will launch in a new window.
When you use the tutoring service, you'll have the option of choosing a live tutor, submitting a question, using the Language Lab or submitting a writing assignment through their online Writing Lab.
Need additional help with Brainfuse? Check out the Student Guide (pdf).