Tuition can be paid with cash, check, credit card or money order using the options below. MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover are accepted. Make checks and money orders payable to Greenville Technical College.
- Online: To pay online, log in to GTC4me and click "Make a Payment Online" in the How To box. (Online payments can now be made with a credit card or with a check with the ACH payment option.)
- In person: Pay by credit/debit card, check, cash or money order at the Business Office or any satellite campus.
- By Telephone: Make payment using a credit card at (864) 250-8000.
- By Mail: Mail payment to Greenville Technical College, Attn: Cashier's Office, MS 6036, P.O. Box 5616, Greenville, SC 29606-5616
Greenville Technical College offers a Do Not Purge (DNP) single due-date delayed payment option (DNP form
- pdf). This option ensures that your class schedule will not be deleted for non-payment. You can make payments of any amount and any frequency, as long as your tuition is paid in full by the due date.
Complete the Do Not Purge process at the Business Office
or any satellite campus
. This option requires $500 down for full-time students (taking a minimum of 12 credit hours) or 20% of total tuition due + $30 non-refundable set up fee per term for part-time students.
It is your responsibility to make sure tuition and fees are paid through financial aid. This includes providing requested information and following your status in WebAdvisor via GTC4me to ensure proper delivery of your aid.
Prior to receiving your financial aid award, you may receive a bill for your tuition. If your status with financial aid is complete, your schedule will not be deleted for non-payment. If you are unsure of your status, check your WebAdvisor account for clarification.
Financial aid will typically credit your account within 2-3 weeks after the add-drop period, but award dates will vary depending on when your financial aid file was completed. The award amount will be subtracted from the amount you owe. If what you owe is more, you are responsible for paying the balance.
If you haven't applied for financial aid, do so now. If you've already applied, log in to GTC4me to view your WebAdvisor account to check your financial aid status.
If an agency, organization or company, such as SC Vocational Rehabilitation, WIA or SC Employment Commission, is paying your tuition, this requires documentation. Contact the Business Office (864) 250-8000 for more information. You will need to bring official authorization by the fee payment deadline or you will be dropped from your classes.
You are ultimately responsible for your account balance, if for some reason the outside source refuses payment.
A payment confirmation will be sent to the email we have on file after you have successfully completed the transaction. Now you’re ready to move to Step 8 – Attend