The Quality and Planning Department supports improvement, strategic planning, and accountability at all levels of the college. We strive to promote the effective and efficient use of resources to maintain and improve institutional quality by supporting and coordinating college-wide strategic planning, continuous quality improvement, and reporting to state and federal agencies.
In order to achieve this we:
- provide accurate information and data to support college-wide decision-making
- provide technical direction in survey development and administration to gather information for quality improvements and assessment
- document the college's commitment to institutional quality and provide reports to internal and external stakeholders
- provide support and leadership for institutional planning and improvement that identifies internal strengths and weakness, and external opportunities and threats
- serve as a resource for the college in our efforts to become a data driven decision making college