Program Coordinator - Sustainable Agriculture
- B.A., English & History
Miami University (Ohio)
- M.A., History
- M.S., Management
Purdue University, Krannert School of Management
- Doctoral work, Management
Certificates and Programs:
- Greater Greenville Master Gardener
- SC New and Beginning Farmers Program
- SC LEADS(leadership program in forestry, agriculture, and natural resources)
- Board of Directors, Greenville County Farm Bureau
- Advisory Board, Gardening for Good
- Advisory Committee, SC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE)
- Steering Committee, SC Women’s Agriculture Network (SC WAgN)
- Teacher and trainer for over 25 years, the last 7 in gardening, farming, environmental stewardship, healthy cooking, and food systems.
- Farmers market manager
- Executive Director, SC Organization for Organic Living (SCOOL). Produce two annual events: Cultivate (organic growing and food conference) and Homesteading Festival.
- Experience managing production scheduling, logistics, customer service, sustainability initiatives, and human resources.