Returning Students

If you are returning to Greenville Technical College, follow the instructions below, based on how long you've been away.

Away more than three semesters?

If you have been away more than three consecutive semesters, you’ll need to be readmitted.

  1. Complete Step 1 (apply to the college) by completing the online application.
  2. Complete Step 2 (apply for financial aid).
  3. Contact the Admissions office or Student Services at any of our campuses before completing any other steps. We will try to use information in your existing file to save you time and make your return easier.

Here within the past three semesters?

If you've been a student here within the past three semesters, there’s no need to reapply. Just register for classes through WebAdvisor via GTC4me (login required).