Greenville Technical College double major shows single-minded determination.
When she decided on a double major in Electronics Engineering Technology and Computer Technology at Greenville Technical College, Shantell knew she was taking on a challenge. And when she added a host of activities including service as a Student Ambassador, an on-campus job, and the college’s Emerging Leaders program, she realized she was putting another layer on an already busy schedule. Heading toward a bachelor’s degree in computer technology and hoping for a future as an IT Director, Shantell has big plans and big determination that should result in big success. At Greenville Technical College, she’s found a college that’s helping her get there, one class, one activity, and one goal at a time.
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With five campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.