2015 - 2020 Strategic Plan
This Strategic Plan is the result of a year-long process that involved input from employees, students, and members of the community. We have collaborated to develop strategic imperatives, outcomes, and objectives, which build on the foundation we have established with our mission and vision. The plan includes institutional success measures with goals for 2020 and is designed to be a living document, one which will provide clear direction for the college over the next five years, yet be flexible enough to allow for changes in the environment.
Strategic Imperatives & Outcomes
Teaching and Learning
The College provides an engaging learning environment anticipating and responding to community and student’s diverse needs.
- Outcome 1: Deliver high-quality academic programs of study
- Outcome 2: Improve course success and completion for all students
- Outcome 3: Populate Greenville County with a prepared workforce
Student Access and Success
The College enhances student's progression towards their goal through innovative practices, processes, and policies.
- Outcome 1: Develop and implement efficient and effective pathways to enrollment
- Outcome 2: Improve successful milestones to completion for all students
- Outcome 3: Expand engagement opportunities to promote goal attainment
The College supports the development of professional, knowledgeable, and high performing employees, encouraging informed risk taking and implementing employee-driven ideas.
- Outcome 1: Advance uncompromising ethical and professional employee behavior
- Outcome 2: Attract, develop, and retain high performing, knowledgeable employees
- Outcome 3: Proactively manage turnover and diversity in the workforce
- Outcome 4: Promote employee idea generation and employee implementation
Operational Excellence and Accountability
The College ensures operational and service excellence by exceeding customer expectations.
- Outcome 1: Develop and implement budgeting principles and policies for ongoing financial sustainability
- Outcome 2: Maximize resource impact while balancing the needs of key stakeholders
- Outcome 3: Meet and exceed operational excellence standards
The College operates as a catalyst in the community to meet the changing needs of employers and the environment.
- Outcome 1: Partner with the community to meet their changing educational and employment needs
- Outcome 2: Support the community through improving environmental and social systems