Tentative Tour Costs:
$ 200 Registration fee payable to Greenville Technical College Economic Development and Corporate Training
$ 35 Background check payable to SR&I
$3,585 (triple/quad) OR $3,795 (double) Payable to travel provider
$3,820 (triple/quad) OR $4,030 (double) Total *
*Additional fees for passport, travel to Charlotte, airline-imposed luggage fees, meals not included in itinerary, snacks, and drinks while on tour are not included.
- Complete preliminary registration with Registration Fee of $200 for the Literary London Educational Tour online below or at Economic Development and Corporate Training, 216 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 or by calling (864) 250-8800.
(Greenville Technical College Faculty and Staff should contact Anne Doyle at email@example.com or (864) 250-8246 for registration Information.)
- Complete Background Check Permission with SR&I. (Physical address for in-person delivery: 5 Century Dr., Suite 210, Greenville, SC 29607)
When you are notified that your Background Check has cleared, you will be contacted by tour organizers and given tour registration information, including the GTC Trip ID.You may then visit the tour provider website, using the GTC Trip ID, to begin your registration process. There you will find informational materials, schedules, fees, and an FAQ section.
- Go to https://srandi.com/start/
- Click “Student”
- Select the state: “South Carolina”
- Select college or school name: “Greenville Technical College”
- Select college program: “International”
- Select “1st year”
- Leave Student ID blank
- Complete the “Authorization for Release of Information”
- Complete payment
Contact Anne Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 250-8246