To make an appointment, just call or stop by the Academic Coaching office at a campus convenient to you.
Barton: (864) 250-8373
University Transfer Building (104), Rm 131
Benson: (864) 250-3017
Building 301, Rm 117A
Brashier: (864) 250-4131
Building 201, Rm 214
Coaches will show me how to:
- Study more efficiently
- Find support services, such as tutoring etc.
- Better manage my time.
- Prepare for tests and exams.
- Reduce my stress and anxiety
In a coaching session you will:
- Learn more effective ways of learning and retaining course material.
- Develop strategies to prepare for your most challenging courses.
- Receive personalized recommendation to improve study techniques.
- Discuss any concerns that you may have about your academic situation.